- Automation of batching plant & weigh bridge to capture data directly when a batch is done or weightment is made.
- Manual batch monitoring when batch happens with computer shut down. Allows you to measure CUM done manually.
- Form to enter incoming inventory in cases where there are no weigh bridges on plant location.
- Detailed reports on core inventory consumption and stock position.
- What you get – stop inventory mal-practices and monitor batching operations 24x7 from anywhere.
Finance & Cash Management
- Automated invoice generation after each batch along with unique tax identification numbers (For example E-Sugam numbers in Karnataka for VAT).
- Integration of invoices with Tally to save effort in manual data entry.
- Setting credit limits and credit days at a customer/project level and track receivables against them. Get automated e-mail/SMS alerts in case of any breach in the limits.
- Provision for making partial payments against invoices.
- Detailed reports on receivables and payables.
- What you get – A fully automated invoice generation system and ability to manage cash transactions with ease. Reduced dependency on qualified labor.
Scheduling & Production Control
- Maintain production schedules across multiple locations. Invoices can be done only as per the customer/site/quantity/grade mentioned in the schedule.
- Also invoicing can be restricted as per the quantity & time of PO validity as mentioned in the PO.
- Restrict invoicing to customers who have crossed the credit limit/days in terms of outstanding payments.
- What you get – Tight control on invoicing with no chance of despatch happening to customers who are not scheduled to be supplied.
Fleet & Stores Management
- Ability to maintain trip logs and diesel consumption logs for all vehicles.
- Maintenance schedules for service, insurance, oil changes etc can be stored and system can alert users via emails.
- What you get – Capability to figure our per vehicle operational costs and preventive maintenance. Helps in identifying mal-practices and plugging them.
Stores & QC Management
- Manage all store material issues and spares in your stores.
- Maintain the recipe design mix for different customers/site.
- What you get – accurately track expenses incurred on ancilliary materials needed to run your business.